[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Explanation of observed VDG behavior [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Explanation of observed VDG behavior

OK Last one for now, this is with a small glass cup sitting on top - it
seems to help balance things out a little bit. This really captures the
regular 90 degree spacing of the discharges and you even get a couple
coming right at the camera!

This is just right into air no ground points.

https://youtu.be/R1HNt1Jn-60