[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Explanation of observed VDG behavior [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Explanation of observed VDG behavior

Here is a second video with discharges direct to a grounded steel
hemisphere.

Again, I apologize for the image quality.

The discharge lengths here are approx 10 inches.

FYI: This is a negatively charged VDG.

https://youtu.be/87jKlm77YXo