[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Marx [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Marx

Richard Hull's TC used a single hydrogen thyratron which was
was set to conduct for 1/2 of an RF cycle.  It was a magnifier
TC design with tight driver coupling, but 1/2 of an RF cycle
was not really enough to give full power transfer so this
held back its performance.  He was considering building
a design with back to back thyratrons but never actually
built it.  I think he submitted an article describing the TC to the
TCBA Newsletter.  This can probably be found at
Tesla Universe.

https://teslauniverse.com/resources/builders/tcba-newsletter

John