[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Advanced design of a vandegraaf generator for Tesla apparatus [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Advanced design of a vandegraaf generator for Tesla apparatus

Seconded.  For reasonable substitute and shorter ranges without killing
anybody, substitute the nicely dense and easily ionizable noble gas Argon, please.