From: Tesla <tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jonathan Peakall <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:15 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Show and tell first SGTC

Adam, Not too surprising that you saw little improvement. The extra
voltage isn't as helpful as more current would be. Try getting a match
to any of the transformers you have and run them in parallel. You need
to phase the outputs, plenty of info about that out there. Then of
course you will need to change your tank cap value.

Hope you have a safety gap set low enough that it dings your
performance. And if you don't have a Terry filter I would recommend
making one. NST's are pretty easy to fry.

Jonathan