[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors.

That would work, or even higher with additional multipliers. I have 10 12KV
350ma oven diodes anyway, but don't have any HV caps at this time. I have a
lead on a microwave oven for free that 'still works' so I'll check that
out, but I'll need to find extra HV caps.