[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Question on HV DC Power Supply From NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Question on HV DC Power Supply From NST

It's very basic, the picture can be found here:

http://magrathia.com:32341/Rectifier.png

I have not specified components/values but they will be chosen to be 2-3
times expected peak voltages. All diodes will be potted. I did not add
current limiting resistors but it will be a large string of 10Momh or so HV
resistors (also potted).

I'm going to build it without the caps first because I Think it will serve
the same function for me (corona generator).

Thanks any help - I have limited experience with basic electronics
(TV/Radio repair). But I have made my own HV DC generators before using
fly-backs.

This will be used to drive two large anti-pole pumped VDGs.

Thanks you for any input!

Matt Sweeney