[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] VDGer Tesla project [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VDGer Tesla project

Thank you very much for the info, I'm just getting started still in the
middle of a dual-pole VDG about 480KV +/- each side just to see if it works
=)

I dont know with static machines so many weird things seem to happen once
you hit a certain voltage i'm always amazed how much physics you can do
with such simple machines.

Of course Tesla Coils are my original true passion, I gave up due to lack
of funds and time. Now I have funds, time, tools, and a regained drive. I'm
looking forward to coaxing out some serious streamers again!

Also I do love the smaller DRSSTC there is something very pure and precise
about it's nature, almost like a higher evolution of the Tesla Coil. Can't
beat the roar of a spark gap though.

Regards,

Matt Sweeney