From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of daniel hess
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2015 10:39 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] Off topic table saw question.

Matt:

I don't think you need a cabinet-grade table saw to get better-than-decent
straight cuts. I have an old Craftsman, Made-in-Taiwan 10" table saw that
with the proper time spent setting up & adjusting, (and using a dial gauge),
cuts beautifully straight & true.
But 1/8th of an inch is an awful lot. Usually, when a saw is out of
alignment were speaking a a few thousands of an inch. 1/8" sounds like it's
been dropped or otherwise seriously damaged. Otherwise, Bosch makes better
than average equipment.

I can't tell you what to do but if I could get a refund, I think I would do
so and keep looking. Perhaps that's why you got this saw at such a 'great'
price?

Best of luck,

Daniel