[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Wanted tabletop metal lathe [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Wanted tabletop metal lathe

http://littlemachineshop.com/5100
http://littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?ProductID=4959

At 09:09 AM 11/23/2015, you wrote:
Table top Metal lathe>> http://www.sears.com/grizzly-9inch-x-19inch-bench-lathe/p-SPM1126610614?hlSellerId=29429&sid=IDx20110310x00001i&kpid=SPM1126610614&kispla=SPM1126610614

-----Original Message----- From: msweeney23@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 12:01 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Wanted tabletop metal lathe

Hi all, im looking to buy a decent metal lathe for small project work. I want something to turn up to 3-4 inches maybe less all metals and plastics some wood.

Used is fine if in good condition. If you know anyone selling or have suggestions please so let me know.

Price range flexible probably not more than a couple thousand would like to spend less than $1000.

Thanks!

Matt