[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Capacitor size needed [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Capacitor size needed

Thanks Gary. That's a handy link for the future. Also means I have plenty of extra caps to expand my size later on. Thanks for the info.

Kerry Soileau
Norfoxx Refrigeration
EMS Manager
C- 512-704-4161