[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields

It looks like a high resolution CCD could work, or perhaps a network of
lower resolution CCDs.
http://www.specinst.com/What_Is_A_CCD.html

However, the engineering skills needed to put it together are beyond me.

Perhaps you could find an optical group that could help you on this.

Dave Thomson