[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] 55 deg. primary [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 55 deg. primary

Hi Fritz; I did not disregard your advice for a larger toroid, I have been trying to come up with something. I do have a nice 8" with a 2" ring toroid that I will try, might be a little big tho! What I need now is a capacitor as one of my 2 [102mX30kv] doorknobs failed, I think I should have put some resistors in the mix. What do you think about maybe 5 of my 1.5 mfd X 2kv caps in series, I have 15 of them! Thanks Fritz, most advice is warmly accepted, but I am not sure about the guy that wants me to see if I can blow up my Caps to see if they will hold up!:-) Doug