[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] UPDATE: capacitor issues. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] UPDATE: capacitor issues.

Yeah I figured it out after many hours of testing. Just wasn't making sense to me. But all is well now. In the future I know to check the simple things first. I work with voltages up to 480v 3p all day long so I'm real big on safety. The insulation was rated only at 600v and my hand got a little too close on my dead mans stick. I'll be more careful in the future as I fully understand the consequences of moving to more power. Yall can check out my video of it running. It ain't one of the big boys yet but my next one will have dual NST 12/30x2. Also gonna start working on another sstc. Want to make a singing tesla coil. Things are wicked and the fact they take a lot more electrical components and some computer program intrigues me. Here's the video. Not sure if you can post links on the ML but here is my YouTube vid. http://youtu.be/BhPuynlYlV0