[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Tech support on tesla coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tech support on tesla coil

Are you sure your capacitors are ok? Sounds like there's a short there at
high voltage. They may not measure a short with a meter.​ What sort of caps
are you using?