[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Twin secondary's [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Twin secondary's

One somewhat related thought...

People have made bifilar secondaries, in which two windings are paralleled
on one form. Like two secondaries with same winding direction a _very_
short distance apart. Jeff Behary had an example on his site (dig through
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/creation.html he has an amazing
collection of work there and on the rest of his site, I forget the bifilar
coil area specifically). The spark behavior between the ends of the two
windings seemed interesting.

- Jason