From: Doug <doug11642@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:03/26/2015  15:48  (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [TCML] New to the site

Here is my next question; The plans I am following for my first TC are
quite detailed and easy to follow, but I see a few things that I think
could be better, such as not routing the secondary wires inside the coil
form. SO given that the transformer is a neon 60 hz-6000 v-30 ma, and
the Cap is a 0.01 mfd - 10,000 vac , and it will be a spark gap TC, and
an 8" toroid What would be the optimum primary and secondary coil confg.
I know there must be a formula for this, but that would just confuse me,
math is not my long suit.
I just want to build this the best that it can be as I do my other
projects, go here ( https://www.youtube.com/user/dr043042#p/u) to see
some of them.
Thank you very much for any advice,  Doug Johnson