[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Niagara/Adam Beck station [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Niagara/Adam Beck station

Same guy from Chicago trip here, were also seeing Niagara Falls on the same trip and theres a visitor center and demos at the power plant there.  But I wanna see whats left of the original station built by Tesla and Westinghouse.  From the research Ive done and mapping on google maps I matched adams station 3(only one left) at the local water treatment plant at the corner of acheson dr and buffalo avenue.  Can anyone confirm or deny this?

John Cooper