[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Chicago Museum Tesla [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Chicago Museum Tesla

Hi John,

That's one of our model 3MTCs. It's a DRSSTC set up for 10-12' arcs running
for a show about every 20min. We also have ferrofluid and ring launcher
exhibits in science storms. MSI has been an absolutely wonderful client,
and they have a great museum, I hope you enjoy it!

Aron Koscho
President
Applied Tesla Technology, Inc.
www.teslacoil.com