[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields

Hi G,

Is there such a thing as “real energy imaging” at present.

I see lots of Kirlian stuff but that’s actually putting energy through something and photographing.

I saw an article recently in a science magazine proposing they could photograph wifi signal but it turns out it’s a visualiser not an image of the signal.

I will  follow with interest as I’m sure many others will.

Kind Regards,

Colin Heath