[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields

Thank you Mr. Moderator. I am in agreement with your decision.

Bob P.
Bellflower, CA.
,