[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] PLAYING WITH HIGH-VOLTAGE WIRES, NO BIG DEAL [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] PLAYING WITH HIGH-VOLTAGE WIRES, NO BIG DEAL

I would kill for one of these faraday suits!

----- Original Message ----- From: "steve date" <aaadate@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:14 PM
Subject: [TCML] PLAYING WITH HIGH-VOLTAGE WIRES, NO BIG DEAL

Folks,

At the moderators discretion, Here is an interesting video of some training for the power folks on a high tension line from a bucket truck. I submit this because of all the discussion over the years on the effects on taking sparks to the body and the possible ill effects that show up later (joint ache, nerve damage, etc.). I can only wonder if these guys "feel it" the next day.

steve-seattle

http://vidmax.com/video/101273-Playing-with-high-voltage-wires-no-big-deal