[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Audio modulated sstc [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Audio modulated sstc

Hey guys, well first off I want to ask a question about audio modulating a sstc in a different way. I've finally finished my first sstc  and I'm pretty impressed with it. I managed to audio modulate it with an arduino sending pulses to a fiber optic transmitter then over to the receiver and then to my gate drivers. My sstc is a half bridge config with a 74hc14 for feedback and then a ucc31/32 driver chips. I can give more detail if needed. Anyway, I'm not really that advanced when it comes to programming so I've only managed to program using the tone function as of now. The sounds are monophonic and they kinda suck. It's cool but for some songs I want to play(converting sheet music) I need to play multiple notes at the same time which has proven to be quite hard on the arduino UNO. Long story short, is there a way to take an input from my phone over auxiliary Jack and send that signal to my fiber optics and I turn over to my driver circuit. Diagrams always appreciated lol. Tried a few op amp circuits but I come up empty every time. My goal would be able to get rid of the arduino and just play straight from my phone or iPod. Saw a 555 fly back circuit that the guy was playing songs over the arcs from his iPod nano. Had words and everything. Is this possible on a sstc?