[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items

Interestingly I found myself with a similar issue regarding some older
equipment I simply didn't need around here.
My solution was to donate it to The Geek Group. It was the only place I
could think of that it was likely to be handled responsibly.

Aron