[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items

Hi Colleen,

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Where are you located? Perhaps some local Tesla List members can help you dispose of some of those heavier, difficult-to-ship items. Some photos would also help to identify and fairly price smaller items for possible sale to local coilers or on eBay.

Best wishes,

Bert

ccook wrote:
Can anyone please advise me on how to sell a lot of Tesla-coil items?
I'm not sure what many of the items are. I lost my husband, Chuck
Cook, 4 years ago and our house is filled with Chuck's
treasures---transformers, pole pigs, capacitors, etc. Chuck loved
Tesla coiling. I wrote to the Tesla List a few years ago, but shortly
after writing, I did a big swan dive into depression and lost track
of everyone. I'm a big fan of eBay, but most of the items are very
heavy and shipping would be difficult. Any advice or help would be
deeply appreciated. Thank you so much!