[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Sstc problems [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Sstc problems

Thanks for the reply kramnik. I could see that possibly the other two may have been damaged but I tested the gate drive while it was all completely disconnected from H bridge. Only had the low volt controls stuff powered up. Or do they need to be hooked to the gate of the FETs to see proper wave form? Also when I tested the bridge rectifier it was the only thing hooked up to line power. What would explain the loss in voltage when rectified? I've done some more testing but to no avail. I've ordered new components at higher values so I will honestly just save the secondary and box and redo all the driver circuit and power controls and H bridge. Would still like to know if there is a way to protect the components in the even it happened again.

Kerry Soileau
Norfoxx Refrigeration
EMS Manager
C- 512-704-4161