[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Secondary coil explosion hazard? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Secondary coil explosion hazard?

The high voltage ionizes the 20% O2 inside the chamber adding an extra electron making it O3. Since it is a closed chamber there is no increase or decrease in gas volume or pressure. You are good to go.

Allen

Sent from my iPad