[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] tube toploads [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] tube toploads

On 1/15/15 6:20 AM, Tuomas Koivurova wrote:
I went for 1.5x tube diameter spacing (from side to side) and it works ok.
I do get stray streamers at extreme power levels but that is to be
expected.

so, for a 1cm tube, there would be 1.5cm between tubes (the tubes are 2.5cm center to center)?

That's similar to the "spacing = circumference" that I use when modeling structures and antennas in NEC.