[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] 30 volt, 10 amp power supply [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 30 volt, 10 amp power supply

<Here's a teardown of a similar looking supply. I suppose you do get what
<you pay for so just something to be aware of.

Yep, this is certainly true. I believe that I did note that this unit may NOT be suitable for a professional lab environment but suited MY particular needs just fine, in my original answer to Tedd's question to me about which PS that I had obtained. Know what your particular needs or demands are and do your research BEFORE purchasing ;^)

YMMV,
David (Rieben)