[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Advice on 150 kVA SGTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Advice on 150 kVA SGTC

Watching this coil for a minute is much better as any of your examples.:)
Tunning you do at low power. We usually hire a generator to run it full
power. Yes the cost is keeping us from running it allot.