[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Reliable 20VDC 10A Variable Switching Supply? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Reliable 20VDC 10A Variable Switching Supply?

The links you provided seemed to either have expired or are broken, but I happened to have gotten one of those variable 30 volt, 10 amp, Chinese made power supply units for Christmas (my daughter was asking me what I wanted for Christmas, so I figured why not that) ;-) Anyway, it is over current protected so you can't pull much over 10 amps, even with the leads dead shorted. There's pretty fine voltage control from 0 all the way to 30 volts and the ripple is only a few millivolts. May not be suitable for a professional lab environment, but at ~$80, including free shipping ($0 for me, since it was a gift), it's certainly good enough for my purposes ;-)

David

Sent from my iPhone