 From: Gary Lau <glau1024@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2015 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] NTS Thermistors - Was: Hairpin circuit tripping	breaker....

Yep - just put one in series with the Variac input terminal.  But they WILL
get hot (I**2 R = 20x20x.015 = 6Watts or more), and you want them to (so
they acquire the minimum hot-resistance), so you probably want at least a
small segment of lead-length, to put some thermal resistance between the
disk and any heat-sinking input stud.  I don't know about combustible, but
you don't want anything melt-able too close.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA