[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Need some advice on 150kva sgtc [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Need some advice on 150kva sgtc

Stefan thanks for your observations.
The reactor is wound around a 50 kva 3 fase core with the middle leg
removed. and cut in halve to introduce two air gaps. it has 10 sections on
both legs with 2.5^2 mmm and 200 turns, so about 2000 turns. i lost the
calculations, but it was the most challeging part to calculate. it will
not saturate.
I'm well aware of the 10 amp charging current.
i choose a large primairy capacitance to compensate for the relatively low
32 kv end voltage. i think that's pretty high anyway.
The coil should work nicely at 200 bps and anything above should be a bonus.
I added a new post with a hopefully working link to a picture of the coil.