From: Teslalabor <teslalabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jan 2, 2015 8:07 am
Subject: Re: [TCML] Need some advice on 150kva sgtc

Okay, obviously I am the only one who doesn't see any photos when clicking
on:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671287332969054&set=a.110176789080114.14601.100002633816524&type=1

For me this link is invalid. Are there photos of the system anywhere else,
maybe even for the "non-facebook" people?