[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v60mAeach) in parallel [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v60mAeach) in parallel

Hi Tim

Now would be the time to play around with any of the tesla design programs
out there. Run the numbers first.

Dave