[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v60mA each) in parallel [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v60mA each) in parallel

Dave,

We do have a Granger and a Menards (like Home Depot) but a bit further away. For now I'd like to know if the 2 foot length (6 inch diameter) is worth using or try to find something at Grangers in 6" a bit longer. Or go with the 2 foot (4 inch diameter) one?

Thanks, Tim