[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v60mA each) in parallel [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v60mA each) in parallel

If your neighborhood is large enough to support both a Lowe's and HD, it
should be large enough to have a commercial plumbing company.

Go to them and see if they could sell you a length of 8" PVC tube. Explain
what you are doing and if they are interested enough, they might give it to
you.

Be prepared to pay though - Grainger's has a 10' length of 8" schedule 40
(thin wall) for $138.60

http://www.grainger.com/product/HARVEL-Pipe-22FR49?functionCode=P2IDP2PCP