[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Synchronous Gap understanding [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Synchronous Gap understanding

Kudos, Scott. I think was one of the best explanations of this phenomenon that I've seen. I was somewhat "enlightened" by your explanation myself ;-)

David (Rieben)

Sent from my iPhone