Thanks - Paul

 Well, I added about 4 more turns to
 my primary and with the addition of those windings, I am now
 seeing streamers off the topload and I did away with the
 strike rail.

 I am currently at about 9 - 1/8th turns.

 I am seeing about 12-15" streamers.They seem to primarily
 appear on only one side.  Not sure why this would
 be.  The other thing I noticed is I can hear faint
 snaps every once in a while after I shut the coil
 down.  I tried to hear where they were coming from and
 it sounded like "static electricity" and sounded like they
 came from the secondary coil.  Then I touched the
 secondary and got a little bit of a shock :)  I suspect
 it is due to the bucket cap not having a resistor across
 it.

 Check out the video here:

 https://youtu.be/Cg9OAyG1Qqo

 Thanks for the help guys!