[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] No topload output [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] No topload output

What are the resonant frequencies of the primary + tank cap and the resonant frequency of the secondary + top load as determined by JavaTC?  The secondary plus top load should be about 10-20% higher resonant freq then the primary tank circuit to allow for capacitive loading of the secondary plus top load by the streamers.

Hope this helps

Brian

Sent from my iPhone