 Subject: [TCML] never know where you'll find them
 To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Monday, December 21, 2015, 5:45 PM

 Hello Friends; Here is a good story!
 I have a neighbor across the street for the past 13 years,
 he is a fireman, we have not really talked much. Today he
 stopped over for something and saw, in my garage, my BIG TC
 and wanted to know about it. Of course I had to demo it!
 While observing it he was looking at the 12/30 nst and said
 ‘I have a bunch of those in my garage but they are the old
 non GFS ones! GASP!! He said before he was a fireman he
 worked for a sign company and when they changed out the old
 transformers for the new ones they were told to throw away
 the old transformers  but he just kept them. He said I
 could have them if I WANTED.
 I haven't seen them yet but I will soon!
 Doug