[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Seaching for Mike Delosier [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Seaching for Mike Delosier

Doug,

Steve in Seattle here........ I am rebuilding an old "schoolroom" VDG and would like to use some of your plastic for the pickups.... Please let me know where to send the envelope to.

Here's 4 pics of the project..............

Thanks,  steve