[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Toroid & VDG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Toroid & VDG

I see the same effect if I hold a metal toroid (like a bundt pan) near my
spherical collector. Significantly more power. I also have a second 14inch
sphere that can be used to produce extremely thick powerful arcs, but the
distance is lower.

I find the best results using a small spherical discharge with a rounded
nut glued on to it. It literally doubles the spark length.

Matt