[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Variable Ballast [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Variable Ballast

Measure it with one of these:

http://www.harborfreight.com/clamp-on-digital-multimeter-95683.html

Clamps around the power lead and reads out the amps. You can get a bunch of
old electric stove elements if you want to make a load.

Dave