[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] PFC and Line Filter [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] PFC and Line Filter

Hey---

NSTs have PF correcting caps in them already. It sounds like they are not right for correcting for a TC. (No surprise there.) Is there information on this? Is there an easy way to measure PF? Does it sometimes require a lagging correction (inductive)?

Carl