[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Making a larger toroid ideas [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Making a larger toroid ideas

I received my MC-52 small Mori Clips last night from eBay. Peter Terren
suggested them in this Thread to attach the rib sections together from the
2 aluminum dryer ducting ends and supposedly they wont cause breakouts. I
wont be able to try them out for a few weeks yet as I am in the middle of a
move right now - but I hope to use them with some larger 8" aluminum dryer
ducting next month.

Tim