[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Question for solid-staters [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Question for solid-staters

Hi Ken,

I expect that the orientation [co-planar, co-axial, co-incident] of the primaries shouldn't matter; ultimately it will come down to the actual coupling values between all of the windings involved.

In your simulations of the parallel primary windings, you'll probably arrive at optimal values for these inter-winding couplings, which in turn would suggest how far off-axis or out-of-plane to place the windings.

Ease of construction would also direct whether to offset the parallel windings axially, laterally or radially.

Cheers,
Greg