[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Dumbing two Smart Franceformers [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Dumbing two Smart Franceformers

Just hit "Reply", and the message you send will go to the person who
replied to your post, as well as everyone else on the List.

Should you wish to send only to the person who replied to your post, that's
called an "off-list" reply, and for that you need to manually change the
default address in the To: field from tesla@xxxxxxxxxx, to the sender's
email address found elsewhere in the post.

Regards, Gary Lau
TCML co-moderator