[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Over Current potection [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Over Current potection

> I´m developing a corona discarge generator for plastic film treatment and i´m

> using a circuit that is quite similar to a SSTC

<snip>

> I need to implement an over current protection on the primary to portect the

> bridge.

> Some tesla coilers use a current transformer but i can´t find a comparator or

> an appropriate circuit to manage the signal of the CT

I had a similar problem while junk-box designing a high voltage power supply for my old Heath HA-10 Warrior amplifier. I made a CT from a small ferrite core and connected it to the controller IC. The result was very good.

Links here:

http://w5JGV.com/hv-ps/index.htm

http://W5JGV.com/hv-ps-up1/index.htm

http://W5JGV.com/hv-ps1/index.htm