[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Socket for 833A tube [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Socket for 833A tube

On 4/2/15 7:21 PM, Ed Phillips wrote:
I've always thought those guys charged outrageous prices!

Ed

I generally agree.. but they have consistent stock. It's kind of like McMaster-Carr. You can usually find any specific item somewhere else cheaper, but if you've got 10 things to order, and you spend a half an hour tracking down the cheaper price for each one and placing a separate order, sometimes it's easier just to say "ok, I'll pay $10 for 100 screws,because I also need 5 feet of unistrut, and a square foot of garolite, and 3 bearings, etc.